Round Table Discussion
- Coordinating resources for migrant families
- Community-led Network
- Networking and Collaboration
- Info sharing and familiarizing ourselves with partner services
- Building trust and community with organizations and individuals that serve the migrant population
The response is needed to ensure asylum seekers released by CBP and legally seeking asylum in the United States receive:
- short-term transitional services
- COVID-19 screening and testing and appropriate sheltering services
- Case management services which include linkages to social services and assistance to coordinate travel to sponsors and family members.
- Reports continue to indicate that numbers of families passing through Riverside County will increase in the coming months.
Coordinating Advocacy & Community Resources for Asylum Seeking Families in Riverside County
Rapid Response Network Goals: